Encoders Absolute multiturn
New generation Industrial Ethernet encoders with PROFINET IO interface.The optical absolute Sendix F58 PROFINET IO encoder is ideal for realtime applications. Thanks to the new technical platform, the encoder can also be integrated in PROFIdrive networks. The vertical communication, from control level to industrial production facilities, enables location-independent parameterization, remote diagnosis as well as priority-assisted process data exchange. Even maintenance work can be done in less time.
Connectivity stands for the ability to communicate additional information and / or to be integrated in a network. This can take the form of additional interfaces such as OPC-UA (e.g. for additional edge communication) or Industrial Ethernet communication as well as a digital interface such as "BISS" or "SCS open link".
Identification is the ability to transmit technical information by means of an electronic data sheet / type plate. In addition, further information about the machine can be transmitted (e.g. information about the axis where the encoder is installed). Essentially, all the information required in the application for asset management is recorded here.
Diagnostics functions provide relevant information about the condition of the product (e.g. error messages) or indirect information about the application. For example, an integrated temperature sensor can indicate that the permissible working temperature range has been exceeded. Or integrated vibration sensors provide information on the condition of the power train bearings. Highly integrated bearingless systems in particular can provide reliable information here. Log and time stamp functions in Industrial Ethernet encoders make it possible to create lifetime histograms.
Adaptability refers to adaptability, which can take place on two levels:
- At the operational level, the parameters / settings of an encoder can be changed during operation, e.g. to optimize setup processes or to eliminate measurement errors with digital signal processing.
- Software updates can be carried out at system level at any time.
The range of functions for the implementation of Industry 4.0 / IIoT concepts can be subsequently extended in order to guarantee the future viability of the system. Therefore, all Kübler fieldbus and Industrial Ethernet encoders are available with a firmware update function as standard.
|Ø 58 mm
3/8 " hollow shaft, blind hole
10 mm hollow shaft, blind hole
12 mm hollow shaft, blind hole
14 mm hollow shaft, blind hole
15 mm hollow shaft, blind hole
1/2 " hollow shaft, blind hole
Spring element, long
Torque brackets flexible
Ø 63.00 mm
Ø 65.00 mm
Ø 73.40 mm
|-40 °C ... +80 °C
M12 connector axial
|Max. rotational speed
19 bits singleturn
24 bits multiturn
10...30 V DC
- PROFINET IO, RT, IRT
- Supports isochronous mode
- Latest encoder profile (V 4.2)
- Supports isochronous cycle times of a send cycle up to 250 μs and a jitter < 1 μs
- PROFIdrive profile
- Integration in applications with different performance requirements
- Can be implemented in networks for tough realtime requirements with cycle times < 1 ms
- Complete support for all Profinet features
- Ideal for highly synchronous applications such as axis synchronization
- Interoperability between diverse control and drive manufacturers thanks to PROFIdrive
|Declaration of conformity
China RoHS - Sendix F58xx PROFINETPDF ∼ 251,3 KB | 02.2021
Sendix F5868/F5888 PROFINET CEMultilingual: German, English, French
PDF ∼ 65,2 KB | 03.2021
PRONETA - PROFINET Network Analyzer Tool