Encoders Absolute singleturn
Absolute contactless measuring principle, ideal for position or angle detectionThe RLA50 bearingless encoder, consisting of magnetic ring and sensor head, with its installation depth of only 20 mm is ideally suited for narrow installation possibilities. Its contactless measuring principle enables error-free operation even under adverse environmental conditions and a long service life.
This bearingless encoder can be mounted on shafts with a diameter of 30 mm.
30 mm hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-10 °C ... +70 °C|
M12 connector axial
|Max. rotational speed||
24 bits singleturn
10...30 V DC
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Contactless and wear-free measuring system for
long service life.
- High resolution, 16 000 measuring steps / revolution.
- Direct measurement on shaft or axis.
- Distance monitoring by LED.
- Large mounting tolerance between magnetic ring and sensor head.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Connection via M12 plug.