DMS controller (strain gauges) with totalizer function.The Codix 566 process control unit with totalizer function displays measured values of all common strain gages in high resolution and monitors and controls 2 limit values.
These fast displays set new standards in user-friendliness. Thanks to an easy-to-read 14-segment LED display, comprehensible scroll help texts and a practical short instruction card, the annoying reading of extensive instructions is no longer necessary.
Optionally also with analog output.
96 x 48 mm | 92 x 45 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +75 °C|
(1) Front panel size | Panel cut-out
100 - 240 (± 10%) V AC
10...30 V DC
Sensitivity: 3.3 - 3.0 - 2.0 mV/V
Sensitivity: 1.5 - 1.0 mV/V
Analog 0–10 V
Analog 0–20 mA
Analog 2–10 V
Analog 4–20 mA
- Practical short instruction card for parameterization and operation of the device
- Help texts as ticker
- Easy-to-read 14-segment LED display, 6-digit, 14 mm high
- Simple programming with 4 front keys
- A front key as well as 2 additional inputs can be programmed for specific applications.
- Customer-specific characteristic curve via 12 interpolation points for all measuring signal inputs
- Min/max memory individually resettable
- Measuring rate of 10 measurements/second
- Application-specific characteristic curves over 12 measuring points
- Manual totalizer function for summing up the measured values, can be reset separately
- 2 relay outputs (change-over contacts) for limit monitoring with hysteresis and on/off delay function for current measurement or totalizer values
- Analog output for current measured value, min. value, max. value or totalizer value
- Sensor voltage supply 10 V DC / 30 mA for supply of 350 Ohm measuring bridges
- Inputs and outputs electrically isolated
- First-order digital filter for smoothing display fluctuations in unstable input signals
- Tare function