Strain gauges for pressure and weight electronic
DMS controller (strain gauges) with totalizer function.The Codix 566 process control unit with totalizer function displays measured values of all common strain gages in high resolution and monitors and controls 2 limit values.
These fast displays set new standards in user-friendliness. Thanks to an easy-to-read 14-segment LED display, comprehensible scroll help texts and a practical short instruction card, the annoying reading of extensive instructions is no longer necessary.
Optionally also with analog output.
96 x 48 mm | 92 x 45 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +75 °C|
(1) Front panel size | Panel cut-out
100...240 (± 10%) V AC
10...30 V DC
Empfindlichkeit: 3,3 - 3,0 - 2,0 mV/V
Empfindlichkeit: 1,5 - 1,0 mV/V
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 0...20 mA
Analog 2...10 V
Analog 4–20 mA
2 x Relais
- Practical short instruction card for parameterization and operation of the device
- Help texts as ticker
- Easy-to-read 14-segment LED display, 6-digit, 14 mm high
- Simple programming with 4 front keys
- A front key as well as 2 additional inputs can be programmed for specific applications.
- Customer-specific characteristic curve via 12 interpolation points for all measuring signal inputs
- Min/max memory individually resettable
- Measuring rate of 10 measurements/second
- Application-specific characteristic curves over 12 measuring points
- Manual totalizer function for summing up the measured values, can be reset separately
- 2 relay outputs (change-over contacts) for limit monitoring with hysteresis and on/off delay function for current measurement or totalizer values
- Analog output for current measured value, min. value, max. value or totalizer value
- Sensor voltage supply 10 V DC / 30 mA for supply of 350 Ohm measuring bridges
- Inputs and outputs electrically isolated
- First-order digital filter for smoothing display fluctuations in unstable input signals
- Tare function