Setpoint adjuster for 0-12 V and 4-20 mA output signals.The Codix 533 setpoint adjuster provides a standard signal or a freely programmable, time-controlled signal sequence of 0 to 12 V or 0 to 24 mA. The setpoint adjuster is a real innovation that opens up new applications in process technology and automation.
48 x 24 mm | 45 x 22 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +65 °C|
(1) Front panel size | Panel cut-out
10...30 V DC
Analog 0...12 V
Analog 0–20 mA
- Function of a digital timer with analog output
- Manual functions with direct input or step-by-step, step-by-step output of the set point
- 4-digit high-quality LED display with 8 mm digit size
- Output of the physical quantities as 0 to 12 V or 0 to 24 mA.
- The display unit can be freely programmed and displayed. No conversion of the output value necessary.
- Suitable for simulation runs, without expensive and time-consuming running-in of processes
- Process sequences easier to implement than with PLC or process control unit
- Simple programming via two keys and plain text
- No additional DIP switches or potentiometer, digitally adjustable
- A simple control of the output setpoint value
- Convenient display form as direct digital value
- 3 separate functions integrated as standard in Codix 533
- High accuracy < 0.2% of final value