Efficient and trouble-free
- Cost advantage compared to copper cables even at 150 m
- Can be used as level converter
- Potential isolation of signals
- Incremental signal transmission of several sensors possible through 8 independent signal channels
- Multimode fiber 50/125 μm, 62.5/125 μm
Interference-free transmission of signals up to 2000 m.
The system consists of a fiber optic transmitter and a fiber optic receiver in incremental or absolute design. The transmitter module converts electrical signals into optical light pulses. These are reconverted at the receiver module. Since all modules use the same signal transmission protocol, incremental fiber optic modules can be used as level converters or level converters. The transmitters and receiver modules can be combined as required.