Bearingless encoder for shaft diameter up to 35 mm.
Thanks to its installation depth of only 16 mm, the bearingless magnetic rotary encoder RI50 / Limes LI50, comprising a magnetic ring and sensor head, is ideally suited for plants and machinery where space is very tight. The non-contact measuring principle allows for error-free use even under harsh environmental conditions, as well as ensuring a long service life. In contrast to our measuring system RI20 / Limes LI20, a single zero pulse is also implemented here.
For outdoor use with extremely sturdy aluminum housing and stainless steel cover, wide temperature range as well as a UV-resistant cable. IP68 / IP69k protection, special encapsulation technology and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and damp heat offer the highest levels of reliability, even in exposed outdoor use.
6 mm hollow shaft, through
8 mm hollow shaft, through
10 mm hollow shaft, through
12 mm hollow shaft, through
15 mm hollow shaft, through
20 mm hollow shaft, through
25 mm hollow shaft, through
30 mm hollow shaft, through
35 mm hollow shaft, through
5/8 " hollow shaft, through
1 " hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
|Max. rotational speed||
3.600 ppr incremental
4,8...26 V DC
4,8...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Sturdy housing with IP67 protection, optionally with special housing for high resistance against condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance against cyclic humidity per EN 60068-3-38 as well as humidity and heat per EN 60068-3-78).
- Contactless and wear-free measuring system for long service life.
- Function indication by LED.
- Large mounting tolerance between magnetic ring and sensor head.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Easy adjustment by mounting via slotted holes.