1-dimensional inclinometer. Unmistakable accuracy – even in harsh environments.The IN81 inclinometer is used for the acquisition of a tilt angle in the measuring range from 0 to 360°. Due to its high robustness and protection up to IP69k, as well as its wide temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C, it is excellent for, among other uses, outdoor use in mobile automation.
|Dimension||60 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm|
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
Analog 0.5–4.5 V
Analog 0,1...4,9 V
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 0...5 V
Analog 4–20 mA
10...30 V DC
- High IP67 and IP69k protection in one device.
- Highest resistance due to metal housing.
- Stable accuracy over the entire temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- No long-term drift thanks to sensor array technology.
- Preset and Teach functions.
- Measuring direction 1- or 2-dimensional.
- With switching outputs.
- Stack mounting for redundancy possible.
Cables and connectors
„Do you have technical questions about Kübler inclinometers or are you looking for individual solutions? We at Application Support are here for you.“
Rainer GrueningerApplication Engineer
„We will be pleased to give you information about prices and delivery times. We are looking forward to your inquiry.“