Measuring Wheel Systems
Riemenscheibe mit Zahnriemen
Length measuring set - can be combined with incremental or absolute encoders.Limes Kit TB is a flexible length measuring set for measuring positions and speeds. The complete system is easy to install and compensates for unevenness or installation tolerances within the application.
The length measuring set is available in numerous variants and can be adapted to your specific application requirements. Our Sendix encoder portfolio also offers the right interface for every requirement. Both incremental and absolute encoders can be used.
|Measuring system||Measuring Wheel Systems|
M12 connector axial
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 0...5 V
Analog 4–20 mA
TTL / RS422
10...30 V DC
- Large measuring range (up to 100 m).
- Can be used linearly or rotatively.
- Incremental or absolute measurement.
- All common / field bus interfaces.
- Application-specific adaptation of the encoder spring arm (adjustable contact pressure).
- Compensation of application tolerances.
- Simple mounting.
- Steel-reinforced plastic toothed belt.
- Robust Sendix encoders.
- Wide temperature range -25°C to +80°C.
- High travel speed of up to 5 m/s.
Extension cable ParaleineWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.
Extension cable steelWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.
Guide pulleyWith guide pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Guide pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface