Shaft copying systems
Shaft copying systems - triggering electromechanical safety gearsThe next level of digitalization of shaft installations. To trigger electromechanical safety gears, the SIL3-certified sensor Ants LES03 can be combined with the SIL3-certified Safety Gear Trigger SGT02. This means that classic mechanical solutions with all the relevant components can be replaced. In addition to the safe triggering of an electromechanical safety gear, Kübler can also reset it. The state of the safety gear is constantly monitored. The SGT02 thus not only provides a high level of safety for passengers, but also implements refuge spaces during the installation and maintenance of the elevator systems. The so-called shield mode thus also offers a high level of safety for installation and service teams.
|Measuring system||Shaft copying systems|
- Triggering, monitoring and resetting of the electromechanical safety gear.
- Shield mode for refuge spaces.
- Pre-triggering and overspeed detection.
- Can be combined with the PSU02 evaluation unit.
- Visual feedback by status LEDs.
- SIL3-certified by TÜV.
- Replaces the mechanical overspeed governor.
- Realization of refuge spaces during commissioning and maintenance.
- Maximum safety for passengers and employees.
- In combination with the PSU02, fulfills safety functions according to EN 81-20/21/50.
- Elimination of existing components.
- Reduced installation effort.
- Saves time, space and costs.