Shaft copying systems
Shaft copy system – Realization of elevator and safety functions.The PSU02 is combined with the Ants LES02 sensor to realize elevator and safety functions in compliance with EN81-20/-21/-50. The Ants LES02 measures the absolute car position 100% slip-free. The PSU02 evaluates the safe position feedback and triggers by means of safety relays, jointly with the elevator control, the required safety functions. Therefore, the safe system, besides installation and maintenance time, allows above all saving costs.
Available from mid of October 2019.
|Measuring system||Shaft copying systems|
|Dimension||115,6 mm x 96 mm x 30,8 mm|
|Working temperature||-5 °C ... 55 °C|
- Safe position values and evaluation.
- SIL3-certified by TÜV.
- Integrated UCM function.
- Extremely robust and compact.
- Stainless steel coded band.
- Simple assembly.
- Contactless measuring principle.
- Realization of elevator and safety functions in compliance with EN81-20/-21/-50.
- Replaces existing components such as limit switches, inspection limit switches, magnetic sensors and door zone magnets.
- Reduces installation and maintenance time.
- Accurate car positioning.
- 100% slip-free thanks to absolute position measurement directly on the elevator car.
- Suitable for tight installation spaces.
- Highest availability.
PSU02PDF ∼ 681,7 KB | 01.2020