Shaft copying systems
Safe, precise, robust
- Travel height up to 392 m
- Safety: SIL3 certified
- Dynamic: Travel speed up to 12 m/s
- Precision: Resolution up to 0,5 mm
- Direct: Absolute positioning
Absolute positioning of the elevator car for travel heights up to 392 m.
The contactless absolute measuring system for shaft copying – also called shaft information or positioning system – has an extremely compact, very robust design. In addition to the sensor, which detects the position of the elevator car 100% slip-free, it also includes the appropriate evaluation unit, a so-called Position Supervisor Unit (PSU). The safe system therefore consists of a SIL3-certified sensor and a suitable evaluation unit. This enables elevator and safety functions to be implemented in accordance with EN81-20/21/50 and ASME A17.
Ants Base & Ants Safe 2nd Generation
- Ready for high-rise – speed up to 12 m/s
- Robust design – improved IP rating
- Improved flexibility – different mounting options
- Implemented diagnostics – status LED
- Easy installation – extremely compact
To the new products
Technology in detail
Timing belt-based shaft copying
Direct measuring of cabin position. Portable measuring system for shaft copying with complete mechanical set in proven toothed belt technology.