Shaft copying systems
Shaft copy system – safe and absolute positioning of the elevator car.
Ants LES02 is an extremely robust, compact and contactless measuring system. It uses a contactless measuring principle to measure without any slipping absolute car positions with a resolution of 0.5 mm and a travel speed up to 12 m/s. Additional components such as magnetic switches become superfluous. Combined with the PSU02, it allows realizing a wide range of elevator and safety functions. Especially the easy assembly reduces installation time, thus contributing to overall costs reduction.
|Measuring system||Shaft copying systems|
|Dimension||126 mm x 55 mm x 37 mm|
up to 3 m cable
|Working temperature||-10 °C ... +70 °C|
10...30 V DC
- SIL3-certified by TÜV.
- Absolute position values.
- Measuring length up to 392 m.
- Extremely robust and compact.
- Stainless steel coded band.
- Simple assembly.
- Contactless measuring principle.
- Fulfills safety functions in compliance with EN81-20/-21/-50 (combinable with Kübler PSU02).
- Eliminates components required until now such as limit switches, door zone magnets…
- Highest availability – no referencing required in case of power outage.
- 100 % slip-free – absolute position measurement directly at the elevator car.
- Suitable for tightest installation spaces.
- Reduced installation work.