The economical sensor solution.
The encoders Sendix Base KIS50 / KIH50 offer a protection level up to IP65 and can be used with temperatures from -20°C up to +70°C. They are ideal for use in standard applications and in simple machines.
The Sendix Base KIS50 / KIH50 family also features our well proven safety lock system, allowing higher tolerance of possible installation errors and increasing the overall performance of this encoder.
|Dimension||Ø 58 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
8 mm shaft, with flat surface
10 mm shaft, with flat surface
12 mm shaft, with flat surface
Synchro flange / Servo flange
Ø 58.00 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +70 °C|
M23 connector axial
M23 connector radial
M12 connector axial
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
5.000 ppr incremental
5 V DC
5...30 V DC
10...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- Resistant die-cast housing and protection up to IP65.
- Wide temperature range, -20°C ... +70°C.
- Elimination of machine downtime thanks to sturdy bearing construction in “Safety-LockTM Design”.
- Suitable connection variant for every specific case: cable connection, M12 and M23 connector.
- Various mounting options.
- Up to 5000 pulses per revolution.
Bellows couplingBellows couplings provide cost-effective connection of the motor and encoder. They are also able to correct any angular errors between the drive and encoder. Compensating larger angle displacements.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).