Compact and wear-free sensor solution
- Contactless measuring principle
- Magnetic scanning
- For shaft diameters up to 390 mm
- HTL, TTL, SSI, or CANopen interface
- Customer-specific solutions on request
Reliable speed measuring with magnetic sensor solution.
Bearingless encoders are the perfect alternative to bearing mounted encoders, due to their compact design and easy mounting options on almost any shaft diameter. Bearingless encoders from Kübler are already used today in drive and elevator technology, for asynchronous motors or external rotor motors, or in generators, large motors, and wind turbines. Our smart technology is available for the highest signal quality. Digital real-time signal processing compensates for possible signal errors and optimizes drive control. Design your plants, machines, or motors with Kübler!
Incremental bearingless encoders
Ideal for accurate speed measuring with a resolution of up to 16,000 pulses per revolution and available in HTL or TTL versions. Simple, quick installation thanks to various shaft mounting options such as pressure seat, hub screw, or screw flange. Large mounting tolerance between magnetic ring and sensor head.
Absolute bearingless encoders
Ideal for precise position or angle acquisition with a resolution of up to 16,000 measuring steps per revolution and available in SSI or CANopen versions. Additional incremental signals for highly dynamic drives. Due to the absolute measuring principle, the design of the sensor head is adapted to the radius of the magnetic ring. Standard shaft diameter of 30 mm. Is this diameter insufficient for your application? No problem. Please contact us.
For larger quantities, we can implement your custom bearingless encoder solution.
The right solution for any application
Whether for simple applications or for the highest demands –
you can use our performance classes to find the right sensor solution quickly and easily.
- Digital signal processing with active correction of signal errors resulting in highest signal quality
- Integrated digital signal filters and electronic type plate with user storage
- Adjustable line count and application-specific programmable filters
- Possibility of condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
For high-performance applications
- Very high resolution up to 2.000.000 ppr
- Direct digital output of position, speed, and acceleration
- Highest signal quality over the entire speed range from 0 to 12,000 rpm
- Digital interface SPI, RS485, and BiSS
- Resolution up to 16,000 ppr
- High signal quality
- Resolution up to 500 ppr
- Low signal quality requirements