Powerful – slip ring for 80 A or even more...Slip rings are generally used to transmit electrical currents, signals or data as well as pneumatics and hydraulics from a stationary to a rotating platform. The transmission between the stator and rotor units takes place extremely reliably via sliding contacts. Slip rings from our Performance Line transmit signals and data in parallel as well as loads up to 80 A and above for powerful drives. The robust modular design and a wide range of connection options ensure flexible and reliable use. A design with encoder is optionally possible at any time.
|Dimension||Ab 250 mm|
100 mm Hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-35 °C ... +85 °C|
|Load current transmission||
150 A, 1000 V AC/DC
- Reliable operation in harsh environments.
- Load transmission up to 80 A.
- High protection level up to IP67.
- Modular construction – individual product.
- Transmission of Ethernet, signal, load, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Pluggable connections – error prevention.
- Innovative contact technology, low-maintenance and durable.
- Transmission rate up to 100 Mbit/s.
Bottling plants, labelling machines, wear test machines, rotary transfer machines, construction machinery, cranes.