Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LI50 / B2
Magnetic length measuring system, incremental – suitable for the harshest environments.The Limes LI50 / B2 contactless incremental magnetic length measuring system - consisting of the LI50 sensor head and the B2 magnetic strip - allows a resolution of up to 5 μm with a maximum distance of 2 mm between sensor and strip.
For outdoor use, with a particularly sturdy aluminum housing and stainless steel cover, wide temperature range, and UV-resistant cable. Protection type IP68 / IP69k, special encapsulation technology, and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and heat provide maximum reliability even in unprotected outdoor use.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||10 mm x 25 mm x 40 mm|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
TTL / RS422
4,8...26 V DC
4,8...30 V DC
- Sturdy housing with IP67 protection
- Optional: Special housing for high resistance against condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance to humidity per EN 60068-3-38 as well as humidity-heat per EN 60068-3-78).
- Contactless measuring technology - thus no wear.
- Cover strip to protect the magnetic strip
- Simple adhesive mounting of the magnetic strip.
- Generous installation tolerance.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Warning signals via status LED if the magnetic field is too weak.
Cables and connectors
„Do you have technical questions about the linear measurement technology or are you looking for individual solutions? We at Application Support are here for you.“
Rainer GrueningerApplication Engineer
„We will be pleased to give you information about prices and delivery times. We are looking forward to your inquiry.“