1-dimensional inclinometer. Unmistakable accuracy – even in harsh environments.The IN88 inclinometer is used for the acquisition of a tilt angle in the measuring range from 0 to 360°. Due to its high robustness and protection up to IP69k, as well as its wide temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C, it is excellent for, among other uses, outdoor use in mobile automation.
|Dimension||60 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm|
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
10...30 V DC
- High IP67 and IP69k protection in one device.
- Highest robustness thanks to metal housing.
- Wide temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C with stable accuracy.
- No long-term drift thanks to sensor array technology.
- Parameterizable filter.
- Measuring direction 1- or 2-dimensional.
- With 1 x M12 plug or 2 x M12 plugs.
- Stack mounting for redundancy possible.
Cables and connectors
„Do you have technical questions about Kübler inclinometers or are you looking for individual solutions? We at Application Support are here for you.“
Rainer GrueningerApplication Engineer
„We will be pleased to give you information about prices and delivery times. We are looking forward to your inquiry.“