Encoders Absolute multiturn
Energy Harvesting Technology: Electronic multiturn encoders.
The absolute encoders Multiturn Sendix M3661 / M3681 with analog output and magnetic sensor technology are based on Energy Harvesting Technology and are equipped without gears or battery. This makes them particularly robust, durable and cost-efficient. With their high IP67 protection, these encoders provide reliable operation in the harshest environments. Their compact design of only 36 mm allows easy installation in confined spaces.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
8 mm shaft, with flat surface
10 mm shaft, with flat surface
1/4 " shaft, with flat surface
Synchro flange / Servo flange
Ø 36.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M12 connector axial
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
16 bits multiturn
10...30 V DC
15...30 V DC
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 0...5 V
Analog 4–20 mA
- Robust bearing construction in Safety-Lock™ design for resistance to vibration and installation errors.
- Reduced number of components ensures insensitivity.
- IP67 protection and wide temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Energy Harvesting Technology without gears and without battery.
- Current output 4 to 20 mA.
- Voltage output 0 to 10 V or 0 to 5 V
- Scalable measuring range.
- Limit switch function.
Bellows couplingBellows couplings are used for the cost-optimized connection of motor and encoder. In addition, a correction of angular errors between drive and encoder is achieved. Compensation for larger axial errors.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).