Tachometer with limit values electronic
Frequency display/tachometer for differential, sum, product or ratio measurement.Frequency display for demanding tasks with two individually scalable encoder inputs, each A, /A, B, /B for counting frequencies up to 1 MHz per channel (can also be used as a single channel). Adjustable operating modes as tachometer or frequency display for difference, sum, product or ratio measurement, also with reciprocal display.
|Model||Dual-function device electronic|
Tachometer with limit values
96 x 48 mm | 92 x 45 mm
|Working temperature||0 °C ... +45 °C|
(1) Front panel size | Panel cut-out
17...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 0...20 mA
Analog 4–20 mA
4 x PNP
Drivecom DIN ISO 1745
- 2 separate freely scalable frequency inputs: HTL or TTL (also with inverted inputs) max. input frequency 1 MHz/channel.
- Very bright LED display, 15 mm (6 digits).
- 4 freely programmable fast transistor outputs with 350 mA output current each.
- Many different output modes.
- Simple programming - with function codes, depending on the operating mode set.
- With 9 fixed, different frequency functions, e.g:
- Single, differential and total measurement of both inputs
- Product and ratio measurement
- Double and percentage measurement
- Run-through time from frequency (reciprocal speed)
- Up to 3 display values in one device: Display frequency 1, display frequency 2 as well as calculated display of 1 and 2.
- AC and DC supply voltage in one device.
- Simple programming with 4 keys, with programmable dual function.
- Can be used as frequency display or tachometer with limit values.
- Monitoring functions in which 2 values are monitored or calculated with respect to each other.
- 4 fast, programmable inputs with various functions such as start-up suppression, keypad lock, display memory, reference input or changeover of display values.
- Scalable analog output 0/4 to 20 mA, +/-10 V or 0 to 10 V.
- RS232 interface as standard for parameterization, for reading values, for changes during operation.