Pulse counter electromechanical
Micro pulse counter, 6/7-digit.K46 and K47 micro totaling counters are characterized by a very high shock resistance. As built-in and print counters, they can be used in various application areas. The non-resettable counters are extremely tamper-proof due to the encapsulated housing.
25 x 13,8 mm
25,2 x 31 mm
30 x 20 mm | 27 x 14 mm
|Working temperature||-30 °C ... +85 °C|
(1) Front panel size | Panel cut-out
3 V DC
4,5 V DC
5 V DC
6 V DC
12 V DC
24 V DC
- 6-digit (K 46) or 7-digit (K 47) micro totalizer.
- Low power consumption; suitable for battery operation.
- Small size, large optical digits.
- Various reading options.
- Built-in counters with snap-in springs or print counters for circuit board mounting.
- Machine solderable and washable.
- High shock resistance.
- Long service life.
- IP65 protection.
- Retains value in the event of power failure.
General quantity counting, alarm systems, coin-operated machines,
power meters, vending and gambling machines, photocopying machines,
medical technology, washing plants