Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LA10 / BA1
Magnetic length measuring system, absolute – no reference run necessary.The non-contact absolute magnetic linear measurement system Limes LA10 / BA1 - made up of the sensor head LA10 and of the magnetic band BA1 - reaches a resolution up to 1 μm with a maximum distance of 0.2 mm between the sensor and the band (incl. masking tape).
The additional SinCos interface makes the measurement system LA10 / BA1 the optimal equipment for use in the linear drive technology.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||16 mm x 70 mm x 30 mm|
M12 connector axial
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
10...30 V DC
Limes LA10 / BA1Robust and versatile
• High resolution - 1μm / measuring length max. 8 m.
• Non-contact magnetic absolute measuring technology
– therefore no wear – no referencing movement required.
• Sturdy housing with IP64 protection.
• For highly dynamic control.
• Optional SinCos signal (1 Vpp) for dynamic movement
control with 1 mm pole pitch.
• Masking tape protecting the magnetic band.
• Simple glued assembly of the magnetic band.
• Requires very little installation space.
• Robust measuring principle
– insensitive to dirt, smoke and humidity.