Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LA10 / BA1
Magnetic length measuring system, absolute – no reference run necessary.The Limes LA10 contactless absolute magnetic length measuring system. / BA1 contactless absolute magnetic length measuring system - consisting of the sensor head LA10 and the magnetic tape BA1 - enables a resolution of up to 1 μm with a maximum distance of 0.2 mm between sensor and tape (including cover tape).
Thanks to the additional SinCos interface, the LA10 / BA1 measuring system is ideally suited for use in linear drive technology.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||16 mm x 70 mm x 30 mm|
M12 connector axial
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
10...30 V DC
Limes LA10 / BA1Robust and versatile
- High resolution - 1μm / Measuring length max. 8 m.
- Contactless magnetic absolute measuring technology
– thus no wear - no reference run necessary.
- Sturdy housing with IP64 protection.
- For highly dynamic controls.
- Optional SinCos signals (1 Vpp) for dynamic
Motion control with 1 mm pole pitch.
• Cover strip to protect the magnetic strip.
• Simple adhesive mounting of the magnetic strip.
• Requires very little installation space.
• Robust measuring principle - insensitive to dirt, smoke