Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LA10 / BA1
Magnetic length measuring system, absolute – no reference run necessary.The Limes LA10 contactless absolute magnetic length measuring system. / BA1 contactless absolute magnetic length measuring system - consisting of the sensor head LA10 and the magnetic tape BA1 - enables a resolution of up to 1 μm with a maximum distance of 0.2 mm between sensor and tape (including cover tape).
Thanks to the additional SinCos interface, the LA10 / BA1 measuring system is ideally suited for use in linear drive technology.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||16 mm x 70 mm x 30 mm|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
10...30 V DC
- High resolution - 1μm / measuring length max. 8 m.
- Non-contact magnetic absolute measuring technology – therefore no wear – no referencing movement required.
- Sturdy housing with IP64 protection.
- For highly dynamic control.
- Optional SinCos signal (1 Vpp) for dynamic movement control with 1 mm pole pitch.
- Masking tape protecting the magnetic band.
- Simple glued assembly of the magnetic band.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Robust measuring principle – insensitive to dirt, smoke and humidity.