1-dimensional inclinometer. Unmistakable accuracy – even in harsh environments.With the IS40 inclinometer 1-dimensional inclinations in the measuring range 0 - 360° can be measured.
The compact robust construction makes this sensor the ideal device for measuring angles in harsh environments.
|Dimension||60 mm x 30 mm x 20 mm|
|Working temperature||-30 °C ... +70 °C|
Analog 0,1...4,9 V
Analog 4–20 mA
10...30 V DC
- Robust construction - high shock resistance.
- High resolution and accuracy.
- Current or voltage interface.
- Adjustment of the measuring range via teach adapter.
- Small design - low space requirement.
- For use in automotive engineering, in solar systems, crane and lifting technology or in commercial vehicles.
Cables and connectors
„Do you have technical questions about Kübler inclinometers or are you looking for individual solutions? We at Application Support are here for you.“
Rainer GrueningerApplication Engineer
„We will be pleased to give you information about prices and delivery times. We are looking forward to your inquiry.“