1-dimensional inclinometer. Unmistakable accuracy – even in harsh environments.With the IS40 inclinometer 1-dimensional inclinations in the measuring range 0 - 360° can be measured.
The compact robust construction makes this sensor the ideal device for measuring angles in harsh environments.
|Dimension||60 mm x 30 mm x 20 mm|
|Working temperature||-30 °C ... +70 °C|
Analog 0,1...4,9 V
Analog 4–20 mA
10...30 V DC
- Robust construction - high shock resistance.
- High resolution and accuracy.
- Current or voltage interface.
- Adjustment of the measuring range via teach adapter.
- Small design - low space requirement.
- For use in automotive engineering, in solar systems, crane and lifting technology or in commercial vehicles.