The bearingless encoder RLI500 with zero pulse, consisting of magnetic ring and sensor head, with its installation depth of min. 10 mm is ideally suited for confined installation possibilities. Its contactless measuring principle enables error-free operation even under adverse environmental conditions and a long service life. IP68 / IP69k protection, special encapsulation technology, and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and heat provide maximum reliability even in unprotected outdoor use. This bearingless encoder can be mounted on shafts up to max. 350 mm diameter.
70 mm hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
|Max. rotational speed||
6.400 ppr incremental
4,8...26 V DC
4,8...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
RLI500Resistant and insensitive
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Sturdy housing with IP67 protection, optionally with special housing for high resistance against condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance against cyclic humidity per EN 60068-3-38 as well as humidity and heat per EN 60068-3-78).
- Contactless and wear-free measuring system for long service life.
- Function indication by LED.
- Large mounting tolerance between magnetic ring and sensor head.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Easy adjustment by mounting via slotted holes.
|mechanical CAD / STEP|
RLI500ZIP ∼ 207,5 KB | 05.2017
Optical fibre patch cableSimplex patch cable ST-ST - Multimode
Fiber optic patch cable.