Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LI20 / B1
Magnetic length measuring system, incremental – suitable for the harshest environments.The non-contact incremental magnetic linear measurement system Limes LI20 / B1 - made up of the sensor head LI20 and of the magnetic band B1 - reaches a resolution up to 10 μm with a maximum distance of 1 mm between the sensor and the band.
For outdoor use with extremely sturdy aluminium housing and stainless-steel cover, wide temperature range as well as a UVresistant cable. IP68 / IP69k protection, special encap-sulation technology and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and damp heat offer the highest levels of reliability, even in exposed outdoor use.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||10 mm x 25 mm x 40 mm|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
TTL / RS422
4,8...26 V DC
• Sturdy housing with IP67 protection.
Option: special housing for maximum resistance against
condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance to cyclic humidity acc.
to EN 60068-3-38 as well as damp heat acc. to EN 60068-3-78).
• Non-contact measuring system – free from wear.
• Masking tape protecting the magnetic band.
• Simple glued assembly of the magnetic band.
• Large mounting tolerances.
• Requires very little installation space.
• Warning signals via LED if the magnetic field is too weak.