Due to a technical problem, our website is only available to a limited extent. This also affects our download service area. We are already working on the solution and ask for your understanding.
Motor feedback systems for servo motors: high-resolution and compactThe Sendix S36 with optical singleturn and magnetic multiturn gears scores points with its combination of robustness and variety in a uniform compact dimension. With a size of 36.5 x 37 mm, it has a conical shaft or a plug-in shaft of 8 mm. Its high-precision optical electronics achieve a resolution of max. 24 bits. The incremental SinCos interface is available with 1024 or 2048 ppr.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
Ø 36.00 mm
Ø 38.00 mm
Ø 40.50 mm
Ø 42.00 mm
Ø 60.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +120 °C|
Printed circuit board connector
|Max. rotational speed||
2.048 ppr incremental
24 bits singleturn
12 bits multiturn
5 V DC
7...30 V DC
RS485 + SinCos
Reliable and insensitive
- Robust design for optimum functionality in the servo motor.
- Wide temperature range from -40 to +120°C – specially designed for use in servo motors.
- Special plug concept for fast and problem-free commissioning.
- Standard interface RS485 (Hiperface® 1) compatible)
+ SinCos for use in many standard servomotors.
- Top performance by using max. 24-bit singleturn resolution, as well as 1024 or 2048 ppr SinCos.
- Mechanically suitable for attachment to standard servo motors.
Cables and connectors
„We will be pleased to give you information about prices and delivery times. We are looking forward to your inquiry.“