Encoders Absolute multiturn
Energy Harvesting Technology: Electronic multiturn encoders – extremely robust!
The Sendix M36 with Energy Harvesting Technology is an electronic multiturn encoder in miniature format, without gear and without battery. It is characterized by robustness, reliability and cost-efficiency.
The “R”obust version is particularly suitable for use in harsh environments. Protected up to IP69k, resistance against shock and extreme temperature fluctuations, the Sendix M36 encoder is suitable even for demanding outdoor applications.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
8 mm shaft, with flat surface
10 mm shaft, with flat surface
1/4 " shaft, with flat surface
Ø 42.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M23 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
10...30 V DC
- Robust bearing construction in safety-Lockplus™ design for particularly high resistance.
- Extra large bearings.
- Mechanically protected shaft seal.
- High IP67 and IP69k protection in one device.
- Wide temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Energy Harvesting Technology without gears and without battery.
- LSS services for configuration of the node address and baud rate.
- Variable PDO mapping in the memory.
- Universal scaling function.
- Configuration management (bootloader).
Bellows couplingBellows couplings provide cost-effective connection of the motor and encoder. They are also able to correct any angular errors between the drive and encoder. Compensating larger angle displacements.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).