Multifunction devices electronic
LCD touch multifunction preset countersThe 571T multifunctional preset counter with max. 250 kHz counting frequency is ideally suited for fast counting tasks. It can also be used as a tachometer, timer, stopwatch or for recording machine cycle numbers or cycle times.
4 limit values, analog output and RS232 interface are available as output variants. Thus, almost all counting, measuring and control tasks can be implemented with this device.
|Model||Multifunction device electronic|
Position displays without limit values
Time preset counter
Tachometer without limi valuets
Hour meters / timers
Tachometer with limit values
Position displays with limit values
96 x 48 mm | 92 x 45 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +60 °C|
(1) Front panel size | Panel cut-out
115 V AC
230 V AC
18...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
Analog ±10 V
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 0...20 mA
Analog 4–20 mA
2 x Relais
4 x PNP
Drivecom DIN ISO 1745
LCD touch multifunction preset countersProperties
- Fast counting input, suitable for our Limes linear measuring system (250 kHz).
- 4 switching outputs as limit values.
- Scalable analog output, resolution 16 bit, +10 to -10 V, 0 to 20 mA or
4 to 20 mA.
- RS232 or RS485 serial interface for reading and writing data.
- Sensor power supply 24 V DC / 150 mA (AC version) or UB - 1 V /
max. 250 mA (DC version).
- 96 x 48 mm DIN housing, IP65.
- Touch display with 9-digit display value and plain text programming.
- 2 relay outputs which can be assigned to the limit values.
- AC and DC supply voltage in one device.
- Programmable measuring function for speed, velocity, velocity from running time, machine cycle number, cycle time (reciprocal speed) as well as various counter and stop watch functions.
- 4 switching outputs; also programmable as drag preset.
- Freely programmable
- Large 12 mm high LCD display, 8 digits, with adjustable brightness. 3-color – red / green / yellow – programmable.
- Display linearization with teach function.