Shaft copy systems
Safe, precise, robust
- Travel height up to 392 m
- Safety: SIL3-certified
- Dynamic: Travel speed up to 5 m/s
- Precise: Resolution up to 1 mm
- Direct: Absolute positioning
Absolute positioning of the elevator car for travel heights up to 392 m.
The contactless absolute measuring system for shaft copying – also called shaft information or positioning system – has an extremely compact, very robust design. In addition to the sensor, which detects the position of the elevator car 100% slip-free, this also includes the right evaluation unit, the so-called Position Supervisor Unit, or PSU for short. With the Safe System, consisting of SIL3-certified sensor and matching evaluation unit, elevator and safety functions can be realized according to EN81-20/21/50 and ASME A17.
Ants Base & Ants Safe 2nd Generation
- Ready for high-rise – speed up to 12 m/s
- Robust design – improved IP rating
- Improved flexibility – different mounting options
- Implemented diagnostics – status LED
- Easy installation – extremely compact
To the new products