The all-rounder – slip ring solution tailored to your application.
In general slip rings are used to transmit power, signals or data, pneumatic and hydraulic, from a stationary to a rotating platform.
The transmission between the stator and rotor takes place via sliding contacts and is extremely reliable.
The SR160 is a robust modular slip ring. Its innovative contact technology ensures long maintenance-free operation. Connectors for signals/data and load allow fast and simple installation.
|Working temperature||-35 °C ... +85 °C|
|Service life||500 million revolutions|
|Maintenance cycles||100 million revolutions|
|Load current transmission||
16 A, 240 V AC
10 A, 400 V AC/DC
20 A, 400 V AC/DC
25 A, 240 V AC/DC
- Reliable operation in harsh environments.
- Rugged metal housing.
High protection level IP67.
- Modular construction – individual product.
- Transmission of Ethernet, signal, load, pneumatics and hydraulics.
Encoder installation or removal.
- Pluggable connections – error prevention.
- Innovative contact technology, low-maintenance and durable.
- Transmission rate up to 1 Gbit/s.
Industrial automation, bottling plants, labelling machines, wear test machines, rotary tables ...