Draw-wire encoder C105The draw-wire encoder C105 can be combined with all encoders with 58 mm synchro flange and 6 mm shaft.
|Measuring system||Draw-wire encoders|
|Dimension||125 mm x 85 mm x 133 mm|
M23 connector axial
M12 connector axial
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +80 °C|
Analog 4–20 mA
TTL / RS422
10...30 V DC
15...30 V DC
Draw-wire encoder C105Flexible and simple
- Encoder replacement by user possible
- Measuring lengths 2800 mm or 6000 mm
Extension cable ParaleineWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.
Extension cable steelWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.
Idler pulleyWith idler pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Idler pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface