Draw wire encoder - flexible encoder mounting.The draw-wire encoder C105 features a compact design. It is available with various wire types. All encoders with 58 mm synchro flange and 6 mm shaft, as well as analog sensors with redundant interfaces can be combined with this draw-wire mechanism. The cable and connector orientations of the encoder can easily be adapted to the position of the mechanism. A flexible wire outlet compensates mounting tolerances.
|Measuring system||Draw-wire encoders|
|Dimension||125 mm x 85 mm x 133 mm|
M23 connector axial
M12 connector axial
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +80 °C|
Analog 4–20 mA
TTL / RS422
10...30 V DC
15...30 V DC
- Encoder replacement and connection technology adaptation possible by the user.
- Measuring lengths from 3 m to 6 m.
- Simple adaptation of the position for the connection technology.
- Flexible wire outlet and different wire types.
- Compact design.
- Simple installation.
- Scalable analog output with limit switch function.
- Redundant sensors.
Extension cable ParaleineWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.
Extension cable steelWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.
Guide pulleyWith guide pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Guide pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface