Draw wire encoder - the flattest on the market.The B75 draw-wire encoder can be used up to a measuring length of 3 meters.
These draw-wire mechanics may be combined with the proven Kübler Sendix encoders with incremental or absolute interface, as well as with analog sensors, which are also available in redundant version.
|Measuring system||Draw-wire encoders|
|Dimension||78 mm x 78 mm x 55 mm|
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 4–20 mA
TTL / RS422
15...28 V DC
- Compact housing.
- Variable mounting possibilities.
- Low-wear wire exit.
- Closable ventilation and water drain holes.
- Scalable analog interface with limit switch function.
- Various fieldbus interfaces.
- Redundant Sensors.
Extension cable ParaleineWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.
Extension cable steelWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.
Guide pulleyWith guide pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Guide pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface