Draw-wire mechanism with analog sensor.The draw-wire encoders A40 and A41 with analog output is characterized by its compact design. They are available with a potentiometer, voltage or current output.
|Measuring system||Draw-wire encoders|
|Dimension||50 mm x 50 mm x 77 mm|
|Working temperature||0 °C ... +50 °C|
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 4–20 mA
15...28 V DC
- Measuring length up to 2000 mm.
- For applications with a low traversing speed.
- Easy to install.
- Robust zinc die-cast housing.
Extension cable ParaleineWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.
Extension cable steelWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.
Guide pulleyWith guide pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Guide pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface