2-dimensional inclinometer. Unmistakable accuracy – even in harsh environments.The IN88 inclinometer is used for the acquisition of a tilt angle in the measuring range ±85°. Due to its high robustness and protection up to max. IP69k as well as the wide temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C, it is excellent for, among other uses, outdoor use in mobile automation or in solar installations.
|Dimension||60 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm|
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
|Measuring range||± 85°|
10...30 V DC
- High IP67 and IP69k protection in one device.
- Highest resistance due to metal housing.
- Stable accuracy over the entire temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- No long-term drift thanks to sensor array technology.
- Parameterizable filter.
- Measuring direction 1- or 2-dimensional.
- With 1 x M12 plug or 2 x M12 plugs.
- Stack mounting for redundancy possible.
Cables and connectors
„Do you have technical questions about Kübler inclinometers or are you looking for individual solutions? We at Application Support are here for you.“
Rainer GrueningerApplication Engineer
„We will be pleased to give you information about prices and delivery times. We are looking forward to your inquiry.“