1-dimensional inclinometer. Unmistakable accuracy – even in harsh environments.The IN88 inclinometer is used for the acquisition of a tilt angle in the measuring range from 0 to 360°. Due to its high robustness and protection up to IP69k, as well as its wide temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, it is excellent for, among other uses, outdoor use in mobile automation.
|Dimension||60 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm|
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
|Measuring range||± 85°|
10...30 V DC
- High IP67 and IP69k protection in one device.
- Highest resistance due to metal housing.
- Stable accuracy over the entire temperature range from -40 to +85°C.
- No long-term drift thanks to sensor array technology.
- Parameterizable filter.
- Measuring direction 1- or 2-dimensional.
- With 1 x M12 plug or 2 x M12 plugs.
- Stack mounting for redundancy possible.