Encoders Absolute multiturn
Energy Harvesting Technology: Electronic multiturn encoders – extremely robust!
The Sendix M36 with Energy Harvesting Technology is an electronic multiturn encoder in miniature format, without gear and without battery. It is characterized by robustness, reliability and cost-efficiency.
The “R”obust version is particularly suitable for use in harsh environments. Protected up to IP69k, resistance against shock and extreme temperature fluctuations, the Sendix M36 encoder is suitable even for demanding outdoor applications.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
8 mm shaft, with flat surface
10 mm shaft, with flat surface
1/4 " shaft, with flat surface
Ø 36.00 mm
Ø 42.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
14 bits singleturn
24 bits multiturn
10...30 V DC
- Robust bearing construction in safety-Lockplus™ design for particularly high resistance.
- Extra large bearings.
- Mechanically protected shaft seal.
- High IP67 and IP69k protection in one device.
- Wide temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Energy Harvesting Technology without gears and without battery.
- Up-to-the-minute fieldbus performance in the application: SAE J1939 with CAN-highspeed to ISO 11898.
- Universal Scaling Function.
- Fast determination of the operating status via two-color LED.
Bellows couplingBellows couplings are used for the cost-optimized connection of motor and encoder. In addition, a correction of angular errors between drive and encoder is achieved. Compensation for larger axial errors.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).