Encoders Absolute singleturn
For challenging outdoor uses. Extremely robust encoders.
The absolute encoders Singleturn Sendix M3658 / M3678 with CANopen interface and magnetic sensors have a resolution of 14 bits.
Protected to IP69k, shock-resistant and resistant to extreme temperature fluctuations, these encoders are suitable even for demanding outdoor applications.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
8 mm shaft, with flat surface
1/4 " shaft, with flat surface
Ø 36.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
14 bits singleturn
8...30 V DC
- Increased resistance to vibration and installation errors.
- Robust bearing construction in Safety Lockplus™ design.
- Sturdy die-cast housing and protection up to IP69k.
- CANopen encoder profile DS406 V3.2.
- Quick recognition of the position status by two-color LED.
- With M12 plug or cable connection.