Explosion protection: Encoders with ATEX / IECEx approval.
The Sendix 7000 / 7020 incremental encoders offer explosion protection in a compact 70 mm housing made of seawater-resistant aluminum. These shock- and vibration-resistant encoders operate flexibly with a resolution of up to 5000 pulses per revolution and are available with axial and radial cable outlets.
|Dimension||Ø 70 mm|
Max 14 mm Hollow shaft, Blind
Ø 65.00 mm
Ø 70.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +60 °C|
5.000 ppr Incremental
5 V DC
5...30 V DC
10...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- Installation in limited installation space possible.
- Small installation depth, diameter 70 mm.
- Compact cable outlet axial or radial.
- Can be used in maritime applications – housing and flange made of seawater-resistant aluminum.
- Remains leak-free even in rough everyday use and offers high protection against field failures (IP67 protection).
- Type "Flameproof enclosure".
- ATEX with EU type examination certificate.
- IECEx with Certificate of Conformity (CoC).