Setpoint adjuster for standard signals electronic
Setpoint adjuster for 0-12 V and 4-20 mA output signals.The Codix 533 setpoint adjuster provides a standard signal or a freely programmable, time-controlled signal sequence of 0 to 12 V or 0 to 24 mA. The setpoint adjuster is a real innovation that opens up new applications in process technology and automation.
48 x 24 mm | 45 x 22 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +65 °C|
(1) Front panel size | Panel cut-out
10...30 V DC
Analog 0...12 V
Analog 0...20 mA
- Function of a digital timer with analog output
- Manual functions with direct input or step-by-step, step-by-step output of the set point
- 4-digit high-quality LED display with 8 mm digit size
- Output of the physical quantities as 0 to 12 V or 0 to 24 mA.
- The display unit can be freely programmed and displayed. No conversion of the output value necessary.
- Suitable for simulation runs, without expensive and time-consuming running-in of processes
- Process sequences easier to implement than with PLC or process control unit
- Simple programming via two keys and plain text
- No additional DIP switches or potentiometer, digitally adjustable
- A simple control of the output setpoint value
- Convenient display form as direct digital value
- 3 separate functions integrated as standard in Codix 533
- High accuracy < 0.2% of final value
Sealing cover K1Flexible sealing cap for front frame F1B and adapter front frame N003001 made of soft PVC with painted sheet steel frame and mounting screws. IP65 protection according to DIN 40050 when installed. Suitable for B15.31, B16.31, B16.30, B18.30, F1B15.01, F1B16.01, F1B16.00 and F1B18.00. With adapter frame N.003.001 for 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 140, 141, 142, 143, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 52U, 52P, 52T.
Sealing cap (PVC) with sheet steel frame, 2 mounting screws M4x15.
Mounting frame, 24x48For the installation of all counters, timers, process devices with DIN dimensions 24x48mm or 50x25mm. Cutout 25x50mm. For snap-on mounting on 35mm DIN top hat rail.
Meter holder (chrome-plated sheet steel), DIN hat-rail adapter (fiber-reinforced polyamide).
Transparent cover, lockableScrew-on transparent cover for front frame F1B and adapter front frame N003001, 1 DV, lockable for dimension F1. With seal over M4 mounting screws with own frame. Suitable for B15.31, B16.31, B16.30, B18.30, F1B15.01, F1B16.01, F1B16.00 and F1B18.00. With adapter frame N.003.001 for 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 140, 141, 142, 143, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 52U, 52P, 52T.
Transparent cover, seal, 2 mounting screws.