Encoders Absolute singleturn
For challenging outdoor uses. Extremely robust encoders.
Energy Harvesting Technology. This technology makes the Sendix M36 multiturn encoders particularly robust, reliable and cost-efficient. Moreover, the high IP67 protection level ensures reliable outdoor operation. Its compact size of only 36 mm allows easy installation even in narrow spaces.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
8 mm shaft, with flat surface
1/4 " shaft, with flat surface
Ø 36.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
14 bits singleturn
8...30 V DC
- Increased resistance to vibration and installation errors.
- Robust bearing construction in Safety Lockplus™ design.
- Sturdy die-cast housing and protection up to IP69k.
- CANopen encoder profile DS406 V3.2.
- Quick recognition of the position status by two-color LED.
- With M12 plug or cable connection.