Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LA50 / BA5
Magnetic length measuring system, absolute – no reference run necessary.The Limes LA50/ BA5 contactless absolute magnetic length measuring system – consisting of the LA50 sensor head and the BA5 magnetic strip – allows a resolution of up to 10 μm with a maximum distance of 1.5 mm between sensor and strip.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||70 mm x 30 mm x 16 mm|
M12 connector axial
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
10...30 V DC
Limes LA50 / BA5Robust and versatile
Resolution 0.01 mm / Measuring length max. 20 m
- Sturdy zinc pressure die-cast housing.
- Position changes are also detected in the de-energized state -
no homing necessary - wear-free.
- Automatic distance detection if the distance is too large
between sensor and magnetic tape.
• Cover strip to protect the magnetic strip.
- Address, baud rate, bus termination can be changed via microswitch.
Interface SSI, CANopen.
• Simple adhesive mounting of the magnetic strip.
• Generous installation tolerance.
• Requires very little installation space.
• Warning signals via status LED if the magnetic field is too weak.