Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LA50 / BA5
Magnetic length measuring system, absolute – no reference run necessary.The Limes LA50/ BA5 contactless absolute magnetic length measuring system – consisting of the LA50 sensor head and the BA5 magnetic strip – allows a resolution of up to 10 μm with a maximum distance of 1.5 mm between sensor and strip.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||70 mm x 30 mm x 16 mm|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
10...30 V DC
- Resolution 0.01 mm / measuring lengths max. 20 m.
- Rugged die-cast zinc housing.
- Positions changes are also detected when de-energized no referencing movement required – no wear.
- Automatic distance detection in case of too high distance between the sensor and the magnetic band.
- Masking tape protecting the magnetic band.
- Address, baud rate, bus termination can be modified via microswitches.
- Interfaces: SSI, CANopen.
- Simple glued assembly of the magnetic band.
- Large mounting tolerances.
- Requires very little installation space.
- LED warning signals in case of too weak magnetic field.
Cables and connectors
„Do you have technical questions about the linear measurement technology or are you looking for individual solutions? We at Application Support are here for you.“
Rainer GrueningerApplication Engineering
„We will be pleased to give you information about prices and delivery times. We are looking forward to your inquiry.“