Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LA50 / BA5
Magnetic length measuring system, absolute – no reference run necessary.The Limes LA50/ BA5 contactless absolute magnetic length measuring system – consisting of the LA50 sensor head and the BA5 magnetic strip – allows a resolution of up to 10 μm with a maximum distance of 1.5 mm between sensor and strip.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||70 mm x 30 mm x 16 mm|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
10...30 V DC
- Resolution 0.01 mm / measuring lengths max. 20 m.
- Rugged die-cast zinc housing.
- Positions changes are also detected when de-energized no referencing movement required – no wear.
- Automatic distance detection in case of too high distance between the sensor and the magnetic band.
- Masking tape protecting the magnetic band.
- Address, baud rate, bus termination can be modified via microswitches.
- Interfaces: SSI, CANopen.
- Simple glued assembly of the magnetic band.
- Large mounting tolerances.
- Requires very little installation space.
- LED warning signals in case of too weak magnetic field.