Draw-wire encoder D135The D135 draw-wire encoder can be used up to a measuring length of 42.5 m.
This draw wire can be combined with the proven Kübler Sendix encoders with incremental or absolute interface as well as with analog sensors.
With its compact design, the D135 is ideally suited for all measuring tasks from 8 to 42.5 meters.
|Measuring system||Draw-wire encoders|
|Dimension||135 mm x 135 mm x 318 mm|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +90 °C|
Analog 0–10 V
TTL / RS422
12...30 V DC
Draw-wire encoder D135Robust
- Titanium anodized aluminum housing and stainless steel cables
enable use even under extreme conditions
- Low-wear cable exit due to special slide bearing guide
- High travel speed and high acceleration
- Flexible mounting via mounting feet or mounting groove
- Various connection types available
Idler pulleyWith idler pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Idler pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface
Extension cable steelWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.