Draw-wire encoders – economical and innovative.The D125 draw-wire encoder is particularly reliable due to its robust design and the high IP67 protection and ensures exact length measurement. Particularly noteworthy is its simple and optimal integration into the application. From an integrated inclinometer to CANopen output, many additional options are available. This draw-wire encoder offers the possibility of combining a redundant system in a very compact housing in order to increase system availability.
|Measuring system||Draw-Wire Encoders|
|Dimension||124 mm x 124 mm x 94 mm|
M12 connector axial
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
Analog 0.5–4.5 V
5 V DC
9...30 V DC
12...30 V DC
- Measuring range from 6 - 10 m.
- Different sensor types (analog, CANopen).
- Linearity up to ± 0.5% of the measuring range
- High IP67 protection and wide temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Redundant sensors.
- Integrated inclinometer.
- The right measuring length for every application.
- Easy selection and quick installation.
- High accuracy at economical prices.
- Reliable and long-lasting outdoor use.
- For even higher system availability.
- Cost, space and installation savings.
C100 + D125 CANopenPDF ∼ 409,4 KB | 10.2018