Draw-wire encoder - economical and innovative.The draw wire system C100 is more than a sensor for determining length-related position data. Variants with integrated inclinometer and redundant interfaces offer versatile application possibilities.
The contactless magnetic position scanning, a high IP67 protection level and the wider temperature range round off the product.
|Measuring system||Draw-wire encoders|
|Dimension||108 mm x 98 mm x 68,4 mm|
up to 2m cable radial
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
Analog 0.5–4.5 V
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 4–20 mA
1 x Relais
9...30 V DC
12...30 V DC
- Measuring length up to 5 m.
- Integrated inclinometer.
- Redundant sensors.
- Different types of sensors (analog, incremental, CANopen, relay output, switch output).
- Linearity up to ±0.1 % of the measuring range.
- High protection level IP67 and wide temperature range from -40 °C ... +85 °C
- The suitable measuring length for every application.
- Cost, space and installation work saving.
- For even higher plant availability.
- Simple selection and fast installation.
- High accuracy at economic prices.
- Reliability and long service life for outdoor applications.
Guide pulleyWith guide pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Guide pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface