Robust design and high IP67 protection levelThe C100 draw-wire encoder is particularly reliable due to its robust design and the high IP67 protection and ensures exact length measurement. Particularly noteworthy is its simple and optimal integration into the application. From an integrated inclinometer to relay output, many additional options are available. This draw-wire encoder offers the possibility of combining a redundant system in a very compact housing in order to increase system availability.
|Measuring system||Draw-wire encoders|
|Dimension||108 mm x 98 mm x 68,4 mm|
M12 connector axial
up to 2m cable radial
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
Analog 0.5–4.5 V
Analog 0–10 V
9...30 V DC
12...30 V DC
- Measuring range up to 5 m.
- Different sensor types (analog, incremental, CANopen, relay output, switching output).
- Linearity up to ± 0.1 % of the measuring range
- High IP67 protection and wide temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Redundant sensors.
- Integrated inclinometer.
- The right measuring length for every application.
- Easy selection and quick installation.
- High accuracy at economical prices.
- Reliable and long-lasting outdoor use.
- For even higher system availability.
- Cost, space and installation savings.
Idler pulleyWith idler pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Idler pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface