Motor feedback systems for servo motors: high-resolution and compactThe Sendix S36 with optical singleturn and magnetic multiturn gears scores points with its combination of robustness and variety in a uniform compact dimension. With a size of 36.5 x 37 mm, it has a conical shaft or a plug-in shaft of 8 mm. Its high-precision optical electronics achieve a resolution of 19 bits. The incremental SinCos interface is available with 1024 or 2048 ppr.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
Ø 36.00 mm
Ø 38.00 mm
Ø 40.50 mm
Ø 42.00 mm
Ø 60.00 mm
|Working temperature||-30 °C ... +120 °C|
Printed circuit board connector
|Max. rotational speed||
2.048 ppr incremental
19 bits singleturn
12 bits multiturn
5 V DC
7...30 V DC
RS485 + SinCos
- Robust design for optimum functionality in the servo motor.
- Wide temperature range from -30 to +120°C – specially designed for use in servo motors.
- Special plug concept for fast and problem-free commissioning.
- Standard interface RS485 (Hiperface® 1) compatible)
+ SinCos for use in many standard servomotors.
- Top performance by using max. 19-bit single-turn resolution, as well as 1024 or 2048 ppr SinCos.
- Mechanically suitable for attachment to standard servo motors.