Bearingless encoder for shaft diameter up to 30 mm.
The RLI20 bearingless encoder, consisting of magnetic ring and sensor head, with its installation depth of only 16 mm is ideally suited for narrow installation possibilities. Its contactless measuring principle enables error-free operation even under adverse environmental conditions and a long service life. IP68 / IP69k protection, special encapsulation technology, and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and heat provide maximum reliability even in unprotected outdoor use. This bearingless encoder can be mounted on shafts up to max. 30 mm diameter.
8 mm hollow shaft, through
10 mm hollow shaft, through
12 mm hollow shaft, through
15 mm hollow shaft, through
18 mm hollow shaft, through
20 mm hollow shaft, through
25 mm hollow shaft, through
30 mm hollow shaft, through
3/8 " hollow shaft, through
5/8 " hollow shaft, through
1 " hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
|Max. rotational speed||
3.600 ppr incremental
4,8...26 V DC
4,8...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Sturdy housing with IP67 protection, optionally with special housing for high resistance against condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance against cyclic humidity per EN 60068-3-38 as well as humidity and heat per EN 60068-3-78).
- Contactless and wear-free measuring system for long service life.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Large mounting tolerance between magnetic ring and sensor head.
- Easy adjustment by mounting via slotted holes.
- Function indication by LED.