Encoders Absolute multiturn
Sendix F5888M Motor-Line
The absolute encoder Multiturn Sendix F5888M in the Motor-Line version with CANopen interface is particularly characterized by its small installation depth of only 43 mm with a through hollow shaft up to max. 15 mm. This opens up new possibilities for dimensioning the engine and for installation in confined spaces. With its technical features, this encoder is ideal for use in geared motors.
|Dimension||Ø 58 mm|
Max 15 mm Hollow shaft, through
Ø 58.00 mm
Ø 63.00 mm
Ø 73.40 mm
Ø 287.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
2.048 ppr Incremental
16 Bit Singleturn
16 Bit Multiturn
10...30 V DC
- Suitable for narrow installation spaces due to low installation depth of 43 mm and tangential cable outlet.
- Robust bearing construction in Safety-Lock™ design for resistance to vibration and installation errors.
- Patented Intelligent Scan Technology™ with all single and multiturn functions on one OptoASIC - thus highest reliability, a high resolution of up to 41 bits and 100% magnetic insensitivity.
- CANopen with current encoder profile.
- LSS services for configuring the node address and baud rate.
- Variable PDO mapping in memory.
- Universal Scaling Function.
- 32 bit total resolution (16 bit MT + 16 bit ST).
CANopenPDF ∼ 119,6 KB | 03.2014