The Standard Encoder for automation.
Sendix 5000 / 5020 incremental encoders offer special resistance to vibrations and installation error due to their robust bearing construction using the Safety Lock™ design. The stable die-cast housing, the high protection up to IP67 and the wide temperature range from -40°C to +85°C allow universal use. This family of encoders is subject to continuous technical development and now offers a unique variety of ordering options. Special highlight: The 24one delivery commitment: We manufacture your desired encoder in 24 hours. This free service affords you planning reliability and maximum system availability.
|Dimension||Ø 50 mm|
6 mm hollow shaft, through
8 mm hollow shaft, through
10 mm hollow shaft, through
12 mm hollow shaft, through
14 mm hollow shaft, through
15 mm hollow shaft, through
1/4 " hollow shaft, through
3/8 " hollow shaft, through
1/2 " hollow shaft, through
5/8 " hollow shaft, through
Ø 50.80 mm
Ø 57.20 mm
Ø 63.00 mm
Ø 65.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M23 connector radial
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
5.000 ppr incremental
5 V DC
5...30 V DC
10...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- Increased resistance to vibrations and installation error, avoidance of machine downtime and repairs due to robust bearing construction using the Safety Lock™ design.
- Remains leak-free even in rough everyday use, offers high safety against field failures and is suitable for outdoor use thanks to a stable die-cast housing and protection up to IP67.
- Captive clamping ring for hollow shaft encoders.
- Wide temperature range -40°C to +85°C.
- High shock resistance.
- Higher vibration resistance.
- IP66 and IP67 protection in one version.
- The right connection technology for every application. Cable connection, M23, M12 and MIL plug connection.
- Reliable installation in various mounting situations: Extensive and proven fastening options.
- Compatible with all current US and European standards.
- Max. 5,000 pulses / revolution.
- Double the standard pulse numbers.
- Variants with plug on the cable - for error-free electrical connection to your control system.
- Additional connector variants (M12 / 5-pin, Sub-D).
- Additional standard cable lengths.
Isolation insert, hollow shaft Ø 15mmThermal and electrical insulation of the encoders (temperature range -40°C to +115°C). These insulating inserts prevent currents through the encoder bearings. These can occur when used with inverter-controlled three-phase or AC vector motors and considerably shorten the service life of the encoder bearings. In addition, the encoder is thermally insulated because the plastic does not transfer the heat to the encoder.
Insulation insert (plastic).
Stator coupling, double-wingedFor lateral mounting on the encoder flange. For applications with high accuracy requirements.
Stator coupling (stainless steel), 4 screws for mounting on the encoder.
Spring element, shortFor applications with limited axial play, low dynamics, and limited installation space:
Spring element (plastic), 1 screw for fastening to the encoder.