Suitable for tight installation spaces.
The incremental compact encoders 3610 / 3620 with optical sensors are available up to a resolution of 2500 pulses per revolution.
The versions with through hollow shaft are designed for diameters up to 8 mm.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
6 mm hollow shaft, through
8 mm hollow shaft, through
1/4 " hollow shaft, through
Ø 36.00 mm
Ø 46.00 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +85 °C|
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
2.500 ppr incremental
5 V DC
5...18 V DC
8...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- Only 36 mm and 38 mm outside diameter.
- Continuous hollow shaft up to 8 mm.
- Ideally suited for limited installation space.
- Available with cable outlet or M12 plug.
- Maximum resolution 2500 pulses per revolution.
- Supply voltage 5 to 18 V DC or 8 to 30 V DC.
Stator coupling, double-wingedFor front mounting on encoder flange. For applications with axial play and radial play with high dynamics.
Stator coupling (stainless steel), 2 screws for mounting on the encoder.
Spring element, shortFor applications with limited axial play, low dynamics, and limited installation space:
Spring element (plastic), 1 screw for fastening to the encoder.