Ideal for the tightest installation spaces: Magnetic miniature encoders.
Thanks to their contactless magnetic scanning technology, the 2430 / 2440 miniature encoders guarantee exceptional robustness - and this with a resolution of up to 256 pulses. With a diameter of only 24 mm, these encoders are particularly suitable for use in confined spaces.
|Dimension||Ø 24 mm|
4 mm shaft, round
6 mm shaft, round
5 mm shaft, with flat surface
Ø 24.00 mm
Ø 28.00 mm
Ø 30.00 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +85 °C|
|Max. rotational speed||
256 ppr incremental
5 V DC
TTL / RS422
- The contactless magnetic technology prevents wear and guarantees a long service life.
- Multiple clamping gives the cable outlet a high strain relief and lasts longer.
- The wide temperature range extends from -20 °C to +85 °C.
- Flexible connection options: Available with radial or axial cable outlet.
- Resolution up to 256 pulses.
- Shaft and hollow shaft variants
Bellows couplingBellows couplings are used for the cost-optimized connection of motor and encoder. In addition, a correction of angular errors between drive and encoder is achieved. Compensation for larger axial errors.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).